The Windsor – French Country Inspired.
• Architect – Kevin Coffey, Burke Coffey Architecture
• Landscape – Michael Baldwin, Outdoor Inc
• Exterior – Sherwin Williams UltraCrete SW #6141 Softer Tan
• Trim – Sherwin Williams 50% Softer Tan
• Roof – GAF Camelot in Slate
• Windows – Jeldwen French Vanilla
• Gutter color – TerraTone
The Foyer, a Castle Homes signature! An eight-foot knotty alder door, with seeded glass opens to a foyer of three groin vaults framed by several arched openings and wrought iron fixtures with mercury glass shades and antique newel post.
The Showcase Home kitchen, featuring a Wolf 6-burner dual fuel range with griddle and two spice drawers on either side for quick access. Flanking the gas surface is the non-porous, anti-microbial, quarts “Blue Lagos” CaesarStone counter-top.
The outdoor living room is built for a fall day in Nashville. A Screen Tight fiberglass screen door is mounted on a mini screen track, ridding home owners of pesky swinging doors.
Read more about the home at the Southern Living Showcase Home blog.