The Nashville Symphony Show House is classic, clean, and steeped in luxury. No area of the home quite personifies that like the master and guest suite baths.
His and Hers Guest Suites comprise the second floor of the home, each with adjoining baths. Details like the Traditions in Tile designed mosaic floors of Arabescato Carrara Marble, custom beveled mirrors, and campaign double sconces provide guests a classicly elegant retreat.
The Master Bath is arguably the most stunning room of the Nashville Symphony Show House. Designed by architect Wade Weissman to resemble a farmhouse sunporch, the master bath is full of natural light and modern aesthetics. The Stargaze Freestanding Bath from Kohler makes a striking focal point and was made for relaxation. At 72-inches long, with a 17-inch bathing depth and sloped lumbar support on both ends, the Stargazer offers a relaxing soaking experience.
Design your own luxury retreat with some or all of these classic details from the Nashville Symphony House Partners:
- Stargaze Freestanding Bath, Fluted Shroud K-6367 – Kohler
- Artifacts Faucets – Kohler
- Small 2 Light Cross Bouillote Sconce CHD1190, Master Bath – Circa Lighting
- Custom Metal Beveled Mirror – Restoration Hardware
- Campaign Double Sconce – Restoration Hardware
- Kent Extra-Wide Single Vanity Sink –Restoration Hardware
- Pacific White marble countertops – Traditions in Tile
- Arabescato Carrara Marble 1″ Hexagon Honed Tile – Mosaics – Traditions in Tile
- Honed Arabescato Herring Bone Natural Stone Mosaic 1″x2″ – Traditions in Tile
- Walls: Sherwin Williams Snowbound 7004 – Sherwin Williams
Visit the Nashville Symphony Show House daily, 11a-6p through June 28. Directions and Tickets are available by clicking here.
All proceeds benefit the Nashville Symphony’s mission of providing great music and education programs for everyone in Middle Tennessee.
(Photos: Alyssa Rosenheck)